DPC2019 is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the prevention, treatment and management of diabetes, and its related conditions.
It provides a unique opportunity for healthcare professionals from across the diabetes arena to come together to share experiences, gain real-world learning from top practitioners and meet those shaping the future of diabetes care, all in one place.
There are so many reasons to join us at DPC2019, including:
- Free attendance for healthcare professionals from across the diabetes care spectrum
- CPD-accredited content – all our sessions are CPD accredited so you’ll gain valuable CPD points
- Multi-track conference with diverse streams and sessions to address the different education needs and specialisms of our visitors
- World-class speakers – top practitioners and thought leaders from across the diabetes arena share their real-world learning and expertise
- Specialist Clinics – including 5 new clinics and the return of the DPC Foot & Wound Clinic and DPC Hypo Hub & Simulator – to provide focused learning on the serious complications of diabetes and support for important lifestyle changes
- Hands-on workshops – informal, interactive sessions where you can share experiences and discuss practical solutions
- Exhibition – see the latest diabetes products and services, and talk with the people shaping the future of diabetes care
- The Edge – DPC2019’s innovation zone will feature cutting-edge solutions from health tech start-ups
- Networking and sharing experiences with more than 6,000 HCPs involved in diabetes care. Visitors value DPC for its buzz and friendly atmosphere – as you will discover when you share a coffee and chat with other delegates in The Diabetes Village.
View the DPC2018 Exhibitor List.
Find out what our visitors had to say about DPC2018.