Diabetes Professional Care is a must-attend event for anyone involved in the prevention, treatment or management of diabetes.
This year, it will once again deliver free-to-attend, CPD-certified, hands-on education, providing you with skills and learning you can use straightaway with your patients.
There are so many reasons to join us, including:
- DPC2017 will be our biggest and best event yet – and it’s all FREE TO ATTEND
- Our multi-track conference will feature content from more than 100 of the world’s leading practitioners, who will share their views and knowledge on best practice and cutting-edge solutions for diabetes care
- You can tailor-make your programme from 8 conference streams covering key issues, including: Diabetes in Primary & Secondary Care; Diabetes Technologies; and Type 1 Diabetes. Click here for the latest information on the conference sessions and speakers.
- All our sessions are CPD-accredited so you’ll gain valuable CPD points
- Interactive, informal workshops will allow you to examine particular issues, and share real-life experiences and hands-on solutions with other participants
- Alongside the conference, the DPC2017 exhibition will provide an opportunity to see products and services first hand, and talk with top solution providers
- You can discover the very latest innovations from healthcare and tech start ups in The Edge innovation zone
- We have introduced new, special show features, including the DPC Foot & Wound Care Clinic
- You can join in the lively debate on a hot topic in the highly-popular Live Debate session
- DPC provides a unique opportunity to network with your peers, including more than 2,500 HCPs, scientists, researchers, commissioners and prescribers
- Visitors also value DPC for its buzz and friendly atmosphere – as you’ll discover when you share a coffee and a chat with other delegates in the Diabetes Village!
Find out what our visitors have to say about DPC2016.