Dr Kesar Sadhra
GP Senior Partner,
Manor Park Medical Centre
- Graduated St Barthlomews Hospital Medical School 1981.
- GP Principal and Senior partner in Slough since 1989.
- Diabetes Lead since 1989
- Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Clinical Assistant Wexham Park Hospital 1990 to present
- Past PCG Slough Locality Lead for GP’s, and Previous Locality Lead in Diabetes, Clinical Governance, Good Practice Forum and Prescribing
- GP Awards Finalist 2015 for work on Diabetes.
- Founder and Sponsor of a Community Programme for supporting Physical and Mental Wellbeing in the elderly population since 2013 in slough
- Member on Clinical Board with Diabetes.co.uk