The T2Day Programme LIVE! at Diabetes Professional Care
Sessions sponsored by the Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Diabetes Alliance
Prescribing and adverse event reporting information is available at: www.jardiancepi.co.uk
Join us for T2Day LIVE! with host Dr Amrit Lamba and our expert guests, clinical psychologist, Dr Jen Bateman and obesity expert and GP, Dr Matt Capehorn as they discuss:
- How to start the discussion with patients and raise the topic of weight with empathy
- Practical advice to give to patients trying to lose weight
- How to encourage patients to improve their physical activity levels
- The psychological barriers that can be addressed to help patients achieve their goals
- Reflect on how to raise the issue of weight with empathy
- Gain practical advice that you can give to patients trying to lose weight
- Consider how to encourage patients to improve their physical activity levels
- Gain insight into the psychological barriers that can be addressed to help patients achieve their goals
The T2Day Programme provides expert discussion, insights and advice in your practice to support you and your colleagues in delivering optimal care for your patients with Type 2 Diabetes. The content of each episode is driven by a multidisciplinary Editorial Committee and features expert guests from across diabetes care.
The T2Day Programme has been developed by the Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Diabetes Alliance. The Alliance has fully funded The T2Day Programme, including expenses and honoraria where agreed, and has contributed to the content, logistics and selection of speakers. Episodes may include discussion of Alliance products.
For more information about The T2Day Programme and having an episode screened in your practice, visit the Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Diabetes Alliance stand (E5) or contact your local representative.
PC-GB-100375 | October 2019
Wednesday 30 October 2019
14:30 - 14:50