Effective deployment of technology to reduce the pressure on the diabetes team in secondary care
Working with the NHS to facilitate integrated care across combined clinical and patient data. Recognising the importance of software platform flexibility, its ability to scale and accommodate the constantly evolving integrations and care guidelines. Shared security, reporting, audit, interfaces to PAS, Pathology, Document Management and other systems deliver economies of scale and unified ways of working.
Through the successful deployment of our web-based diabetes patient management solutions, we are enabling medical professionals to accurately capture, record and report on a wide range of patient data; giving them access to real-time information to improve patient care and the ability to satisfy a number of Information Governance requirements and regulations.
A flexible, adaptable system to meet the needs of the modern trust.
- Understanding and utilising existing technology to:
- Improve patient interaction and care
- Reduce manual work and paper use
- Enable access to patient information in real-time
- Meet policy standards and guidelines
- Tool for multidisciplinary diabetes team communication
Wednesday 30 October 2019
13:30 - 14:00