An overview of the importance and relevance of diagnostic investigations in Diabetic Foot management and an overview of pathways supported by interactive X-ray cases.
- An awareness of the pathways that are available for the foot in diabetes
- Be aware of the NDFA and its outcomes
- IWGDF pathways and NICE
- Understand your requirement to follow your local pathway and why these are so key in managing the foot in diabetes
- What are the key diagnostic tests for the foot in diabetes?
- When to refer on and how you would find out to whom to refer to
Wednesday 30 October 2019
16:00 - 16:40
Foot & Wound