Registration now open for DPC2018
We’re excited to announce that registration for DPC2018 is now open! Visit the DPC website to reserve your free place at the UK’s leading, national diabetes healthcare event.
DPC2018 will feature a two-day programme of CPD-accredited content for professionals involved in the prevention, treatment and management of diabetes, and its related conditions. The show is free to attend for healthcare professionals (HCPs), for whom it provides vital skills training and knowledge enhancement across key areas, to help them provide the best possible care to their patients with diabetes.
Now in its fourth year, DPC2018 offers all this – and more:
- Conference with 8 streams, including Diabetes Technologies, Obesity in Practice & Diabetes Prevention, and Type 1 Diabetes
- Workshops with informal sessions for sharing experiences and practical solutions
- Special features, including the DPC Foot & Wound Clinic and Hypo Hub
- Exhibition of diabetes solutions from both established and start-up healthcare companies
- Networking and collaboration with your peers in The Diabetes Village and across the show floor
“Since its launch in 2015, DPC has gone from strength to strength, achieving record attendance of 3,325 visitors at last year’s event,” says DPC Founder Maggie Meer. “This shows we are clearly meeting a real need among healthcare professionals for diabetes skills training and education, and supporting them to help improve the lives of their patients with diabetes.
“Importantly, with DPC2018, we also remain true to our objective of keeping DPC free to attend for HCPs and creating an educational programme that is strong enough to provide delegates with vital CPD credits.”
Please note: as an event for HCPs only, DPC2018 cannot admit patients. However, if you are a person with diabetes requiring more information on managing your condition, please contact our partner charity, the Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation (DRWF), which has a wealth of information to support diabetes self-management and also runs an award-winning programme of Diabetes Wellness Events across the UK.