Have you registered yet for DPC2018? 12 reasons to reserve your free place…
In just two months’ time, more than 4,000 healthcare professionals from across the UK will gather at DPC2018 to find out about the latest developments in diabetes care, share best practice and meet other professionals seeking to improve the lives of people with diabetes.
Taking place at Olympia, London, on 14 and 15 October, this year’s show promises to be our biggest and best yet.
We very much hope you can join us – for both days, one day or just a few hours. If you haven’t yet registered, please click here to reserve your free place.
And, in case you need reminding of some of the many reasons to attend DPC2018, here are our top 12:
- Free to attend for all healthcare professionals – making DPC2018 the most accessible and inclusive diabetes event for HCPs in the UK!
- CPD-accredited content – gain valuable CPD points by attending our educational seminars and workshops
- Multi-stream conference programme – 8 unique streams designed to meet the educational needs of HCPs of all specialisms and levels of experience
- Practical workshops – informal sessions where you can interact and ask experienced practitioners questions relevant to your care setting
- World-class speakers – the foremost practitioners and thought leaders from across the diabetes arena will share their real-world skills and expertise
- DPC Foot & Wound Clinic – foot care specialists from Solent NHS Trust will deliver CPD-accredited learning and knowledge you can’t get anywhere else
- Hypo Hub and Hypo Simulators will take you to a new level of learning and understanding of hyper- and hypoglycaemia, and their effect on your patients
- Latest research and medical advances, including exclusive news from the American Heart Association (AHA) Conference
- Live Debate – we will soon announce this year’s Live Debate topic and speaker line-up. Join us for a session full of explosive and contentious viewpoints, on one of the hottest topics in diabetes
- Exhibition – with a host of new exhibitors, innovative products and launches, alongside the biggest names in diabetes care, this year’s exhibition will update your knowledge so you can inform and empower your patients for better outcomes
- The Edge – DPC’s popular innovation zone will again host health and tech start-ups with pioneering new solutions for improving diabetes care
- The Diabetes Village returns to DPC2018 with a unique space for meeting other HCPs, and sharing your challenges and experiences over a complimentary coffee or tea.
For information and news on all our programmes and events at DPC2018, visit the website at www.diabetesprofessionalcare.com.
To register for your free place at DPC2018, please click here.