Discover the best diabetes care solutions at DPC2018 Product Platforms
Visitors to DPC2018 will be able to see first hand some of the very best products and services for improving diabetes care at the practical Product Platforms sessions, delivered by our sponsors and exhibitors.
These interactive and informative demonstrations will give healthcare professionals the opportunity to find out more about a range of diabetes solutions available to their patients. Visitors will also be able to talk to the companies and people behind the products and services, and learn from their expert knowledge and insights.
Running in the break times at both days of the show, the Product Platforms will be located in the Workshop Theatre, DPC Foot & Wound Clinic, and Hypo Hub Theatres.
Product Platforms will include:
- BD: Online Injection Technique Education, BD and METM – Aly Gerish, BD
- Changing Health: Empowering patients to improve glycaemic control through lifestyle support – John Grumitt, CEO & VP, Changing Health
- Counterweight: Counterweight-Plus: The DiRECT Intervention – Anna Bell-Higgs, Counterweight
- Dexcom: Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System – Benjamin Byrne, National Sales Manager, Dexcom
- Flexitol: Early detection and costs of diabetic foot complications – Donna Welch, Principal Podiatrist – Diabetes, Humber NHS Foundation Trust
- GlucoRx: Prevention of DFUs: GlucoRx Allpresan – an ideal moisturiser for your diabetic patients – Tim Dowdall, Healthcare Partnership Manager, GlucoRx
- Roche: Utilising apps in diabetes management – Jamie Bowers, Roche Diabetes Care
- Urgo Medical: Product demonstration – Graham Bowen, Podiatry Clinical Service Manager, Solent NHS Trust
- TickleFlex – Making self-injecting safer and more comfortable – Peter Bailey, TickleFLEX Inventor
“We encourage our visitors to head to the Workshop, DPC Foot & Wound Clinic and Hypo Hub Theatres during their break times, to learn from these short but extremely informative and insightful demonstrations,” says Toby Baker, Event Director, Diabetes Professional Care.
“Delivered by some of the most knowledgeable and experienced companies and people in diabetes care, the Product Platforms will raise healthcare professionals’ awareness of the latest diabetes care solutions – and give them invaluable knowledge to help them support their patients and share with their teams after the show.”
Visit the DPC website for the full Product Platforms agenda.
Please note: Product Platform sessions are not CPD-accredited.