10 reasons to reserve your free place at DPC2019!
DPC2019 will take place in London later this year, on 29 and 30 October, and attendance will once again be free for healthcare professionals.
Our mission since DPC’s launch in 2015 has been to create an event that is accessible for all healthcare professionals – at any level and in any setting – involved in the care of people with diabetes and its related conditions. This is because we want to ensure DPC remains an inclusive forum for sharing your experiences and gaining new skills, to help you better care for your patients with diabetes.
DPC has grown enormously since our first show, with last year’s event attracting more than 4,000 visitors. So, as already reported, we are moving this year to a bigger venue – the National Hall at London’s Olympia – to accommodate the demand for more places as well providing space for our expanded programme.
Registration to DPC2019 will open next month, but we recommend you register your interest now, to ensure you’re informed as soon as registration opens, and keep up to date on all the latest show news and programme developments.
If you’re a healthcare professional, free entry is just one of many reasons to join us at DPC2019. Here are 10 more….
- CPD-accredited content – all conference and workshop sessions are CPD-accredited so you’ll gain valuable CPD points to support your personal development.
- Multi-track conference with a breadth of streams and sessions to address the diverse interests and educational needs of our visitors.
- Specialist co-morbidities clinics with hands-on help and practical advice to help improve your understanding and knowledge of the complications of diabetes.
- Focus on type 2 diabetes prevention and lifestyle changes – including a new Nutrition & Lifestyle Clinic to supplement our Prevention & Obesity conference programme – to help you advise your patients on the best options for their individual needs.
- Practical workshops – once again, we will run our series of informal, interactive workshops where you can share experiences and discuss practical solutions.
- Real-world learning – our esteemed speakers are top practitioners, policy makers and professionals from across the diabetes arena, who will share their case studies and lessons learned.
- More interaction and integration – including longer sessions to allow more time for questions. We’ll also run panel discussions at the end of each day, to bring together the entire multi-disciplinary team so visitors from different healthcare settings can discuss how we can work together to deliver better diabetes care across all therapy areas.
- DPC Exhibition – talk with leading diabetes care solutions providers, and see the leading and latest diabetes products, all under one roof.
- The Edge – get up close to the most exciting new products and services from health-tech start-ups at DPC2019’s unique innovation zone.
- Network and share experiences with thousands of other HCPs involved in diabetes care. Visitors tell us they value DPC for its buzz and friendly atmosphere, and we’ve even created a special area at the heart of the show – the Diabetes Village – for delegates to meet and mingle over a complimentary coffee or tea!
So register your interest on our website now and we’ll ensure your free place is reserved.
DPC2019 takes place on 29 and 30 October at the National Hall, Olympia, London.