DPC2018 will bring you into direct, face-to-face contact with thousands of professionals with the responsibility for prescribing, recommending, commissioning and financing diabetes care.
They visit the show to increase their awareness and deepen their knowledge of diabetes healthcare solutions, and meet people like you, who are behind the developments and technologies.
But don’t just take our word for it. Watch our interviews with DPC2017 exhibitors to discover why diabetes solutions providers value DPC as an effective forum for showcasing their products and services to HCPs involved in diabetes care.
DPC2017 visitor profile
DPC2017 attracted an engaged, buying-focused audience of more than 3,200 HCPS. Results from our DPC2017 Visitor Survey* included:
- 98% of visitors view DPC as a place to learn about new and existing products and services
- 98% of visitors said they visited exhibition stands at DPC2017
- 91% visited 5 or more exhibition stands
- More than 1 in 3 visitors were prescribers
- 90% of visitors view DPC as more important that other diabetes events they attend
- 78% of visitors believe it is essential to meet suppliers before doing business with them
* We surveyed just over 10% of our total visitor audience to DPC2017, by email, with responses received from a full range of visitor types.
Get in touch
Stands for the DPC2018 exhibition are selling fast so contact us today to discuss your exhibiting options and the best way you can get involved in the show.