West Yorkshire’s ‘Path to Remission’
Representatives from West Yorkshire Diabetes System Programme and the West Yorkshire provider of Type 2 Diabetes Path to Remission (T2DR) programme, Xyla, will:
- Describe West Yorkshire's approach to NHS T2DR (formerly NHS Low Calorie Diet Programme) mobilisation
- System wide approaches to ensure the programme reaches and meets the needs of those most likely to benefit, including those at risk of health inequalities
- Enablers and barriers to achieving the NHS England profiles and conversion of referrals to programme start and maintained engagement
- System partnership working to optimise impact of T2DR.
- Opportunities with Wave 3.