Session sponsored by: Mylan
Dr. Sharma will explore the frequency of uncontrolled gastrointestinal symptoms in patients with diabetes and how this could be related to pancreatic exocrine insufficiency (PEI) and what impact PEI has on patients with diabetes.
Dr Sharma will explore the key points.
- Review and management of patients with diabetes and GI symptoms.
- An overview of PEI and its role and prevalence in diabetes.
- Treatment of PEI with pancreatic exocrine replacement therapy.
- An update and review of the latest management guidance
- The benefit of managing people with diabetes and PEI.